Hours & Prices
Bendigo Tramways is a not-for-profit, community-based organisation.
- Vintage Talking Tram Tours operate to a regular timetable from 10:00am – 4:00pm every day, except Christmas Day. You can hop-on or off the tram at any of the designated tram stops. For full details, including timetables and route maps check out the Vintage Talking Tram page.
- The Dja Dja Wurrung Tram departs from Central Deborah Gold Mine at 10:00am each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- The Anzac Centenary Tram departs from Central Deborah Gold Mine at 10:00am each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Our Gift Shop is open from 10:00am - 2:30pm daily.
- Self-guided Depot Tours of Australia's oldest operating Tram Depot are free of charge.
While you are in Bendigo why not package your Vintage Talking Tram Tour with one of these great experiences and SAVE!
Central Deborah Gold Mine is located at Tram Stop No. 1 and the Bendigo Joss House Temple is located at Tram Stop No. 6. Both sites are easily accessible by Vintage Talking Tram and should be included within your itinerary for the full goldrush experience.
|Tour||Adult||Conc.||Child||Family|| Book now
Vintage Talking Tram Tour
Upgrade to a two day Vintage Talking Tram Tour ticket
|$2.00||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00 per person|
Please Note: Family = 2 Adults and up to 4 Children
Are you a local? Get your Bendigo Ambassador Pass from the Visitor Information Centre today and qualify for a FREE Vintage Talking Tram tour and entry to many other Bendigo attractions when bringing along another full paying friend or relative. To find out more call the Visitor Information Centre toll free on: 1800 813 153