Enjoy a relaxed drink aboard the Blues Tram while leisurely rolling through the streets of the city listening to some of the Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival's finest talent performing up close and personal.
The Blues tram has been a huge hit with music lovers.
"The Blues Tram offers a truly unique experience, which you simply won't find anywhere else. Everyone who rides the Blues Tram leaves with a smile on their face." said the Bendigo Bues and Roots Festival director Colin Thompson.
Up-coming Blues Trams:
- Saturday 8 June: John McNamara + Jess Parker & The Troubled Waters
- Saturday 13 July: T.K. Reeve + Sarah Wilkinson
- Saturday 10 August: Alawishus Jones & The Outright Lies + Liz Frenchman
- Saturday 14 September: Phil & Trudy Edgeley + Daniel Aaron
- Saturday 12 October: Jarrod Shaw + Karrie Hayward
Cost: $35.00 per person
Duration: All sessions will take approximately 2.5 hours
Time: 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Place: Departure is from Central Deborah Gold Mine, 76 Violet Street Bendigo. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Food and drink: This is not a BYO event. Beer, wine and soft drink available for purchase from Bendigo Beer.
Age: This is strictly an over 18 event.
Bookings: Bookins are essential. Phone the Bendigo Visitor Centre on 1800 813 153 or book online.
The Blues Tram is proudly run and operated by the Bendigo Blues and Roots Festival.