Enjoy a relaxed drink aboard the Blues Tram while leisurely rolling through the streets of the city listening to some of the Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival's finest talent performing up close and personal.
After taking a couple of short pit stops at the Bendigo Tramways Depot and the Bendigo Joss House Temple, the tram then turns back towards Central Deborah Gold Mine.
The Blues tram has been a huge hit with music lovers.
"The Blues Tram offers a truly unique experience, which you simply won't find anywhere else. Everyone who rides the Blues Tram leaves with a smile on their face." said the Bendigo Bues and Roots Festival director Colin Thompson.
Up-coming Blues Trams:
- Saturday 21 January 2pm: Catfish Voodoo + William Alexander
- Saturday 4 March 2pm: Mojo Corner + Emilee South
- Saturday 25 March 2pm: Chris Jagger (UK) + Bill Barber
- Saturday 27 May 2pm: Hailey Calvert + Luke Watt
- Saturday 8 July 2pm: Alawishus Jones & the Outright Lies + Richard Perso
- Saturday 19 August 2pm: Matt Katsis + Smith & Sheehan
- Saturday 16 September 2pm: DIGG + Geoffrey Williams
- Saturday 21 October 2pm: Marisa Quigley + Skip
- Bendigo Blues and Roots Festival:
- Friday 10 November 7pm: Artists to be announced
- Saturday 11 November 2pm: Artists to be announced
- Saturday 11 November 8pm: Artists to be announced
- Sunday 12 November 1pm: Artists to be announced
Cost: $35.00 per person
Duration: All sessions will take approximately 2.5 hours
Place: Departure is from Central Deborah Gold Mine, 76 Violet Street Bendigo. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Food and drink: This is not a BYO event. Beer, wine and soft drink will be available for purchase from Bendigo Beer.
Age: This is strictly an over 18 event.
Bookings: Bookins are essential. Please phone the Bendigo Visitor Centre on 1800 813 153 or click here to book online.
The Blues Tram is proudly run and operated by the Bendigo Blues and Roots Festival.