Enjoy a relaxed drink aboard the Blues Tram while leisurely rolling through the streets of the city listening to some of the Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival's finest talent performing up close and personal.
The Blues tram has been a huge hit with music lovers.
"The Blues Tram offers a truly unique experience, which you simply won't find anywhere else. Everyone who rides the Blues Tram leaves with a smile on their face." said the Bendigo Bues and Roots Festival director Colin Thompson.
Up-coming Blues Trams:
- January 11: Matt Katsis + Jess Parker & the Troubled Waters
- February 8: Hailey Calvert + Bill Barber
- March 14: Jo Jo Smith + Carl Pannuzzo
- April 11: Karrie Hayward + Miguel Rios
- May 9: Aaron Pollock + Mariah McCarthy
- June 13: Sons of the Blues + Strawberry Jamz
Cost: $39.00 per person
Duration: All sessions will take approximately 2.5 hours
Time: 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Place: Departure is from Central Deborah Gold Mine, 76 Violet Street Bendigo. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Food and drink: This is not a BYO event. Beer, wine and soft drink available for purchase from Bendigo Beer.
Age: This is strictly an over 18 event.
Bookings: Bookins are essential. Phone the Bendigo Visitor Centre on 1800 813 153 or book online.
The Blues Tram is proudly run and operated by the Bendigo Blues and Roots Festival.