There is no better way to see the sights of Bendigo than aboard a beautifully refurbished Vintage Talking Tram.
Whether you're in Bendigo for the weekend or just have an hour to spare, a Vintage Talking Tram Tour is the quickest way to get your bearings and see the city's key landmarks and monuments.
Or take your time discovering the city by hopping on and off the tram to explore the many parks, attractions, shopping and dining facilities that are within walking distance of the tram stops.
Our friendly tram drivers and conductors are always happy to chat and give you some "insider" tips on what to do during your Bendigo break.
Free all day parking is available at each tram stop except within the CBD (Tram Stop No. 2).
Vintage Talking Tram Tour Timetables:
Timetables are on display at each of the tram stops and you will be provided with a timetable when purchasing your tram ticket. Click on the service links below to download the appropriate timetable.
Attractions within walking distance of each Tram Stop:
( ) = Indicates walking distance in minutes
- Tram Stop 1: Central Deborah Gold Mine (0)
- Tram Stop 2: Rosalind Park (1); Bendigo Art Gallery (5); La Trobe Visual Arts Centre (5); The Capital Theatre (5); Post Office Gallery (5); Bendigo Visitor Centre (5); Bendigo Town Hall (7); Sacred Heart Cathedral (8); Golden Dragon Museum (10); Discovery Science and Technology Centre (10) and Ulumbarra Theatre (12).
- Tram Stop 3: Bendigo Tramways Depot and Workshop (0); Bendigo Woollen Mills (1)
- Tram Stop 4: Lake Weeroona (1); Bendigo Tennis Centre (1)
- Tram Stop 6: Bendigo Joss House Temple (2); PepperGreen Farm (2)
Prices - One day Vintage Talking Tram ticket:
Child (5-15 years): $11.00
Family (2 Adults and up to 4 children): $53.00
Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
Upgrade to a two day Vintage Talking Tram ticket for an extra $2.00 per person!