There is no better way to see the sights of Bendigo than aboard a beautifully refurbished Vintage Talking Tram.
You will be delighted by the remarkable sights and sounds of Bendigo as your tram tells you entertaining stories about the city founded on one of the world's richest goldfields while passing monuments like the impressive Alexandra Fountain, the majestic Sacred Heart Cathedral and the stately promenade Pall Mall.
This hop-on, hop-off tour stops throughout the city allowing you to explore many of the parks, attractions, shopping and dining facilities that Bendigo has to offer.
Make sure you include a stop-over at Australia's oldest operating tram depot. Located at Tram Stop No. 3, a Self-guided Depot Tour will leave you in awe as you explore the home of our iconic heritage tram fleet and see where trams from all over the world are restored to their former glory.
Vintage Talking Tram Tour Timetables:
Timetables are on display at each of the tram stops and you will be provided with a timetable when purchasing your tram ticket. Click on the service links below to download the appropriate timetable.
Prices - One day Vintage Talking Tram ticket:
- Adult: $18.00
- Concession: $17.00
- Child (5-15 years): $11.00
- Family (2 Adults and up to 4 children): $53.00
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
Upgrade to a two day Vintage Talking Tram ticket for an extra $2.00 per person!
- Central Deborah Gold Mine: 76 Violet Street
- Charing Cross: Alexandra Fountain on Pall Mall (City/CBD)
- Bendigo Tramways Depot: 1 Tramways Avenue
- Lake Weeroona: Nolan Street
- Tyson’s Reef Hotel: Weeroona Avenue
- Bendigo Joss House Temple (North Bendigo): 3 Finn Street
A true Bendigo highlight is the range of quality experience and dining options available. We've compiled a list of attractions and eateries that are easily accessible by Vintage Talking Tram, check it out here.