Terms and Conditions
Bendigo Heritage Attractions is responsible for managing and operating Bendigo Tramways, Central Deborah Gold Mine and the Bendigo Joss House Temple.
Conditions of entry:
- All visitors are required to comply with Bendigo Heritage Attractions’ COVIDSafe practices.
- Visitors aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or above.
- Proof of age and concession identification will be requested to receive discounted tickets.
- Each of Bendigo Heritage Attractions’ sites are non-smoking venues.
- Visitors should be cautious of potential hazards at each of Bendigo Heritage Attractions’ sites. These include, but are not limited to, moving trams, uneven gravelled surfaces, varying light levels and operational machinery such as mining equipment.
- For your safety, everyone descending underground at Central Deborah Gold Mine is required to wear a hard hat in line with government regulations.
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions does not take responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage however caused, including any negligence (but not gross negligence), breach of duty, default or omission on the part of Bendigo
- Heritage Attractions' staff, volunteers, contractors or agents.
- Whilst at Bendigo Heritage Attractions, visitors are responsible for the security of their own property. All bags may be subject to search.
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or request a visitor to leave any of its sites.
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions’ tour offerings are subject to change without notice. This may be due to adverse weather conditions, operational requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
- Hot weather restrictions are in place for Vintage Talking Tram Tours which can result in altered or cancelled timetables.
- Bendigo Joss House Temple: Limited wheelchair accessibility.
- Central Deborah Gold Mine: The surface and Mine Experience Tour are both wheelchair accessible. The Underground Adventure Tour and Nine Levels of Darkness Tours are not accessible as ladder climbing is required.
- Personal information collected by Bendigo Heritage Attractions is used for the purpose of coordinating your booking and contact tracing.
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions may use personal information for direct marketing purposes, which visitors will be given the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of.
- Visitors may appear in photography or video recordings within their capacity as a visitor at Bendigo Heritage Attractions and consent to the use of any such film, image or recording being used for promotional purposes at the discretion of Bendigo Heritage Attractions.
- Commercial use of photography and videography: Images and videography of Bendigo Heritage Attractions’ sites and assets can only be used for private purposes. Images and video footage cannot be sold, licensed, published or commercially used without the written consent of Bendigo Heritage Attractions.
- Refunds are not available for pre-purchased tickets, late arrivals, no shows or participants who commence a tour but choose not to complete it.
- We will happily reschedule the tour time or date of pre-purchased tickets up to 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Just phone our team on (03) 5443 8255 to make the arrangements. If a tour cannot be rescheduled a voucher will be issued instead.
- If Bendigo Heritage Attractions cancels an experience or tour, your experience/tour will be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable time or a voucher issued.
- Without written consent from Bendigo Heritage Attractions, purchased tickets cannot be resold, packaged or used for commercial purposes such as competitions or promotions.
- Entry will be denied if tickets are not purchased from an authorised distributor.
- Group rates apply to groups of 10 or more people and are required to be booked in advance.
- School and Tour Operators receive free adult entry for group coordinators at a 1:10 ratio.
- A 10% deposit is required to confirm group bookings.
- Final numbers will be confirmed 5 days prior to the visit and will be invoiced accordingly.
- Cancellations received within 4 days of the booking date will forfeit the 10% deposit.