Try something different for your next function and hire one of Bendigo’s famous vintage trams.
Looking for something different and unique for your next function? Why not hire one of Bendigo’s famous vintage trams. Delight your guests with this one-of-a-kind experience. The tram tour will take you through the heart of the city allowing you to soak up Bendigo’s grand architecture while you socialise with your guests. From birthday parties to Christmas celebrations there is lots of fun to be had!
- Licensed tram driver
- Soundsystem, so bring along your favourite music on an ipod or usb stick
- Table available for food platters if needed
- Choose your pick-up and drop-off points
- Free parking available at all stops except Alexandra Fountain.
In line with the current COVID-19 Government Regulations, we can host 25 people on board a tram at once for functions. Not all are wheelchair friendly, chat to our team to find out which tram will suit your occasion.
Food and Alcohol
You're welcome to supply your own catering and non-alcoholic drinks. BYO alcohol is not permitted, we can provide a bar service with a bar tender. Alcohol can only be consumed on board the tram when a bar service has been included with your function.
How much is it to hire a tram?
The prices of hiring a tram vary depending on the time of day and the type of trip you wish to do.
Tram hire requires a minimum 2 hour booking. Baseline prices are as follows:
|Day Rate (Mon - Sat)||$200 per hour|
|Evenings (6pm onwards), Sundays and Public Holidays||$300 per hour|
|Bar Service: Day Rate (Mon - Sat)||$50 per hour|
|Bar Service: Evenings (6pm onards), Sundays and Public Holidays||$75 per hour|
|Minimum bar spend||$500|
- There are no toilets on the tram, however, arrangements can be made for toilet breaks at the Central Deborah Gold Mine.
- Road safety must be observed at all times.
- No opened alcohol is allowed in the CBD.
- The fee includes a half hour period before the charter to decorate if required.
- The tram must be left in an acceptable state after the function.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking, with full payment due before the function departs.
How do I hire a tram?
Just give our friendly team a call on 03 5443 8255 or fill out this form with all of your details and we will be happy to put a package together that suits your specific needs.
Speak to our friendly team about catering and bar options!