Park 'n Ride
4 day Easter Weekend Park 'n Ride Tram Ticket: 10 - 13 April 2020
Getting to and from the Bendigo Easter Festival couldn't be easier! Travel into town in true Bendigo style with our specially discounted Easter Weekend Park 'n Ride Tram Ticket.
- Free all day parking is available at Central Deborah Gold Mine, the Bendigo Joss House Temple, Lake Weeroona or Tysons Reef.
- Hop-on and off the trams as often as you like throughout the Easter Long Weekend.
- Your ticket is valid from Good Friday to Easter Monday (10-13 April).
- Your ticket also includes access to the Easter Sunday + Monday Shuttle Tram services (details below).
- Tickets cost $14.00 per adult/concession; $8.00 per child, children 4 and under are free, and $30.00 per family (2 adults and up to 4 children)
Easter Sunday + Monday Shuttle Trams: 12 + 13 April 2020
- Due to the road closure of Pall Mall, Shuttle Trams will operate from Central Deborah Gold Mine to the Alexandra Fountain, and from the Bendigo Joss House Temple to Chapel Street. Please Note: Shuttle Trams do not stop at the Tramways Depot, see diagram below.
- Shuttle Trams will depart every 20 minutes from 9:10am - 5:00pm.
- Shuttle Trams cost $5.00 per person for a return trip. Purchase your tickets on board the tram.
- Shuttle Trams are included within the Easter 4 day Park 'n Ride Tram Ticket.
- There will not be any commentary playing on board the Shuttle Trams.
Purchase your tickets on board the tram.